I went on the jet skis yesterday with my mom, my dad, my brother and me. I rode with dad. My brother rode with my mom. I had a very good time.
One time we went jet skiing just me and my dad, and Brother Burke and Zack and Britain came too. My dad kept going over these jumps and kept jumping the jet ski. It was scary because I was sitting in front of him and there's nothing really to hold on to. Sometimes he would pretend that he was gonna run the jet ski right into the rocks but he was just tricking me. Me and Britain and Zack had fun. My dad dared us to swim across the shore to the rocks. Me and Britain did it. It was easy but kind of far, about 2 miles. We earned $2 from my dad for doing it. We ate lunch on a sandy land. I found lots of seashells and Britain and Zack found pretty rocks. Then we headed back on the jet skis and my dad went to go get the Excursion to load up the jet skis. After that we left and we had fun. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment