
Carlee I am so glad you made the choice to be baptized. You are such a sweet girl who is always trying to be closer to your Heavenly Father. I hope you stay this way. Don't stray away for it is hard to find your way back. You had such a wonderful day yesterday at your baptism. One thing I will always remember is when daddy and I walked you back into the font and it was just the three of us. Daddy was about to escort you down into the water and you just stopped and then started crying. We thought you were scared. Daddy and I kind of looked at each other- both of us thinking "Uh Oh". Then you looked up at us and said you were "just so happy". I hope you remember the feelings you had on such a wonderful day. You are a very spiritual girl. Now you have the Holy Ghost to guide you when you are feeling down or having troubles. What a wonderful gift you have been given. Mommy and Daddy love you so much and hope you choose right in all you say and do and are a good example for those around you- especially Cade and Cloee!
~Love You Forever~
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment